Habitat for Humanity invites suitably qualified bidders to submit sealed bids for the above prequalification exercise for the goods, services and works for the year 2019/20.
The complete document should be hand delivered at the reception after paying a non-refundable fee of 100,000/- before close of business Thursday 21st June 2018, by 5:00pm.
Existing suppliers who wish to be retained MUST apply and submit up-to-date information as requested in this pre-qualification document
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in Habitat for Humanity Procurement Policy and is open to all bidders within Uganda.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from Habitat for Humanity Uganda. Email email@example.com
Prequalification documents clearly marked pre-qualification of suppliers 2019/20 should be addressed to:
The Procurement committee, Habitat for Humanity Uganda, plot 91 Kira Road, Kamwokya – P.O.BOX 9873 Kampala Uganda:
CATEGORY A: SUPPLY OF GOODS.
- Office Equipment and Furniture
- IT Equipment(Computers , Printers, copiers, communication equipment and all accessories)
- General office Stationary
- Water Tanks
- Mosquito Nets
- Sanitary Pads
- Firefighting equipment
- Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles
- Tyres and Tubes
- Supply of Tool kits(Sewing Machines, welding Machines and other related workshop tools, carpentry works related tools, plumbing tools, etc.)
- Supply of ridding gears
CATEGORY A : PROVISION OF SERVICES.
- Accommodation facilities (staff and international Guests in different regions where Habitat operates)
- Catering services for events such as dedication and builds in Kumi and Mayuge
- Servicing, repair and maintenance of motor vehicles and motorcycles.
- Transport Hire services
- Courier services
- Power installation and backup systems
- Printing services
- Provision of office fumigation services.
- Repair and Maintenance of all IT equipment
- Provision of conference Facilities – including meals, refreshments.
- Advertising/ media agencies
- Air ticket and travel services.
- Provision of event and management services
- Video and Documentary services
- Consultancy services (Micro Finance, Research and Energy),
- Trainers (psychosocial support ,WASH,HIV,ARSH and Malaria Prevention)
- Provision of Vocational skills Trainings(Carpentry and Joinery, welding and metal Fabrication, Tailoring , Hair dressing, Plumbing, Motor vehicle mechanics and catering)
- Fund Managers-provident fund.
- Provision of court bailiff services
CATEGORY C. CONSTRUCTION WORKS.
- Provision of construction works and renovation services(all construction works e.g. HFHU Main House, latrine and installation of water tank- including painting services) in different regions where Habitat works(Kumi and Mayuge)
Bids will be opened internally at Habitat For Humanity Uganda on 25th June 2018.Bids that fail to meet the minimum set requirements and deadline shall not be considered. HFHU reserves the right to reject any or all the bids without any reason.
The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a. Publishing of Bid Notice||7th June 2018|
|b. Bid Closing date||21st June 2018|
|c. Evaluation process||25h June -10 July 2018|
|d. Display and communication to successful bidders||By 20th July 2018|