The Corporate Build Program is professionally designed to connect corporate staff or interested individuals in actual construction of houses whilst interacting with Habitat’s partner families. The ultimate goal of the program is to further Habitat for Humanity Uganda’s Mission and Vision of addressing poverty housing in the country. By taking part in this exciting program, you are actually helping us to:
- Create awareness among participants on the housing need in the country
- Enable our partner families construct decent and durable shelter.
- Develop human & financial resources that can sustain HFH Uganda’s home building efforts.
- Introduce like-minded people to an exciting, hands-on, grass-root home-building ministry where poverty housing is being challenged by committed HFH Uganda partners.
- Promoting teamwork among your staff. Individuals working together as a team to achieve a common goal are continually developing and as they interact, more energy and enthusiasm is created.
- Build long term relationships and partnerships among team members and the host communities.
- Become a long-term advocate(s) for decent and affordable housing.
To participate, you only need to fulfill the following simple conditions:
- Be a member of a team of a corporate team of between 10 to a maximum of 40 people.
- Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to direct you.
- Meet your costs for travel, meals and accommodation during the build.
- Donate towards our housing program.
- The minimum donation for a corporate team is $2500 worth to build half a house or $5000 for a full house.
- For individual donation per person is $500. We encourage volunteers to fundraise more towards our program.